Thursday 1 March 2018

Connecting with your customers

Hola / Hello embartisanknitters , I hope everyone is save in the current climate .
Today I am going to talk about costumer relations .
When you put your product online it's not just about visual advertising you have to write a description as well .
It is very important to write a description, why ? Because it is the information that people look for when making a purchase decision. With just a click on this information, people can know the story you can tell about your products.
I like to use the product to know it better. For example, if I make baby blankets and sweaters, I need to research what is the best wool for the baby's skin.So I have security when a client asks me: What material is your product made of? orWhere do these materials come from? To show My tutorial videos on YouTube if you want subscribe on my YouTube channel this is my link   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeJPmF3tGmK6YD-gDVsEAvg  .

OK My friends, but I really love it is the contact with my clients face to face.
I have few clients face to face, but I feel blessed to be with costumers with a beautiful personality. Why do I say this? Because it's an intimate relationship, after all, I'm working with the lady's body. Or sometimes I'm working with a sweater for her baby ..
I love the relations I have with my clients. We tell each other our  sorrows and our joys. It makes me very happy when a lady to ask me, how am I? after two for  a fitting.
There are dresses or sweaters that the clients wear and they don't look good and don't tell me why, and there are others that you put  the same dress on the lady and from the first moment she  looks perfect. There is something mysterious about this.

Here they also come, older ladies or women with a more difficult body, and yet that, there is no problem, I always listen to the madam, what she wants or what she needs. I think to myself,  "Esther I can do this with all my passion for this lady and she will  looks pretty and elegant.
Those embartisanknitters  who read my blog, I already wrote about elegance, but it is good to memorize that elegance is in the person. I see people on the street and I think,wow .. she/he'selegant !!, and believe me I do not pay attention to the clothes he /she wears. However, you see ladies with costumes of expensive and famous brands and, psss ... I'm sorry but no. And there are women, that as soon as you talk to them, you think, blimey ! This girl  or boy is not pretty but she  or he has something that appeals to you, his or  her way of looking or smiling. There are beautiful girls that leave you cold I mean that they aren't attractive even if they are pretty. The personality and elegance are seen even in how we walk.

Let's see, my education and my mentality is from the city, I am now in a town,
This is difficult in a town, but for me   , Discretion is very important. I can not go repeating the things I see and hear from my costumers come to my home .
I like to protect my clients, for me, the best gift is when they tell me: 'Hey Esther, your baby blanket, your crochet dress etc, was  a success ! . That is my true satisfaction, I love to  see people happy.
I hope you have liked my experience .
 A hug from this Spanish who lives in Ireland.
Esther embartisanknitting & crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment