Sunday 24 September 2017

Online shopping benefits

Hello everyone, how are you?
Today I'm going to talk about online stores. As you know, I make my own designs in crochet and knitting and then I sell them. Online stores have the great advantage of reaching a very important sector of the population that live away from the big cities.

This online shopping system benefits millions of customers who are changing their shopping habits by the facilities we offer: easy pay online, free returns, free shipping, eg: if you make a minimum payment of €40.
So if you wish to buy for Halloween, Christmas,or babies blankets, leg warmers for ballet .. you can ask me without any problem.

Email: embartisanknitting@yahoo.com
http://etsy.me/2jUl8uL
Twitter @embartisanknit
Pinterest
Instagram
Embartisanknitting emb group of facebook
Subscribe , share and comment on my YouTube Embartisanknitting & crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment