Monday 26 June 2017

About my blog and my group

Hello everybody,
About this group embartisanknitting from Facebook and my blog Artisan knitting from blogspot. Today I have delighted some people from the group. My blog and my group is not only about sharing crochet and knitting, I also share tutorials, patterns, recipes, buy and sell everything related to do with handmade goods, it can be cakes, sewing ,crochet, cooking.., I am not in favor of prohibitions, But i believe that for the good of all, the only thing I will ban are the following issues: politics, racism or religious talk, since they are generally reasons for aggression, so they will be eliminated without any explanation. the people who offend others, it is very simple , If you do not like something,please let it go or you leave, nobody should be where you do not feel comfortable.
Any problems, let me know in private please,  and  I'll to make decisions. Thank you all. I hope we you enjoy this group  with armory ,passion , respect  and we share everything that we do in life, which I reiterate is not just woven!!
Hola a todos y a todas .
Sobre este grupo embartisanknitting de Facebook y mi blog Artisan knitting de blogspot. Hoy he eliminado algunas personas del grupo. Mi blog y mi grupo no es solo de compartir crochet y tejido, también de puede compartir tutoriales,  costura , patrones, recetas, comprar y vender todo relacionado con hacer algo artesanal, puede ser pasteles, crochet, cocinar ..,
Yo no soy partidaria de las prohibiciones , Pero creo que por el bien de todos, lo único que voy a prohibir son temas :políticos, racismo o religiosos, ya que generalmente son motivos de agresión, asi que serán eliminadas sin ninguna explicación las personas que ofendan una otra, Esto es muy simple , Si no te gusta algo o lo dejas pasar o te vas, nadie debe estar donde no se sienta cómodo.
Si hubiera algún problema hacérmelo saber en privado por favor , yo tomaría medidas para solucionarlo .. Gracias a todas / os. ¡Espero que seamos un grupo hermoso, con armonía , respeto   y compartimos todo lo que no pasa en la vida, que reitero no es solo tejido,crochet !!
Esther embartisanknitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment