Wednesday 25 October 2017

My items for sale

Hello everybody thank you for visiting my blog , my Twitter @embartisanknit, thank you for subscribing on YouTube channel embartisanknitting & crochet. Instagram; Pinterest and embartisanknitting emb group in facebook. I would like to extend my personal invitation for you to come and visit my Halloween,Christmas Baby accessories,hats,scarves and feel the experience of shopping in a beautiful environment that is dedicated 100% to you,your children and men ..
 You will be able to personalise your baby or child's hats ,scarves cardigans  or blankets with my  unique accessories knitted or crocheted with king Cole DK smarty,Merino or Aran wool.
I created an environment where you can buy beautiful designer ladies,mens, baby and children's hats,scarves,cardigans,snoods,blankets.. and I  have spent a lot of time in sourcing the most beautiful essentials for you and for everybody .
Please contact me if you have any queries whatsoever. . You can    email me : embartisanknitting@yahoo.com.
Esther embartisanknitting ,Sligo Ireland.






No comments:

Post a Comment