Sunday 21 May 2017

Some abbreviations

Hello ,how are you?
I thought I'd start a list of abbreviations, because there are some people who speak Spanish and they do not understand the abbreviations in English. I understand them, because I am also Spanish and at first I did not understand these abbreviations in English, my advantage now is that I live here in Ireland I learnt these. I know abbreviations in Spanish and English. Most of us use them and I know how grateful I was for a list when I first started posting on this Group. Any suggestions please post them below and I'll add them to this post so they're altogether. BF - Boyfriend BIL - Brother-in-law BTW - By The Way DD - Darling Daughter DH - Darling Husband DIL - Daughter-in-law DS - Darling Son FYI- For Your Information GF - Girlfriend GOM - Grumpy Old Man HTG - Honest To God HTH - Hope This Helps KIP - Knit In Public LK - Lets Knit magazine MIL - Mother-in- Law - NP - No Problem OH - Other Half OMG - Oh My God / Gosh / Goodness OT - Other Topic or Off Topic PG - Please God PM - Private Message PMSL - Peed Myself Laughing ROFL - Rolling On Floor Laughing SIL -Sister in  Law . SS- Slip stitch TG - Thank God TTFN - Ta Ta For Now TTYL - Talk To You Later TY - Thank You UFO - UnFinished Object WIP - Work In Progress WNW - We're Not Worthy.
Hugs to all.
Esther embartisanknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment