Wednesday 19 April 2017

What you want to learn

Hi all!  Today I can't make anything my wrist is painful and open. I training  Coby,he is my dog ,  he is so cute but very stubborn lol , he trys to dominate us ,when we go for walks,he pulls all the time. Haha.. believe me it's a show.
Well so I am bored ,Ive been thinking a lot about doing some video classes on YouTube. My day job is training and e-learning related so I would really like to try my hand at it on the blog and YouTube embartisanknitting emb939 . I do a lot of small tutorials here and would really like to branch out. So would you be interested?

What I really need is what you want to learn. I love teaching beginning knitting, embroidery, and crochet classes in person so I think the class of video sessions could be the answer. So help me pick what to develop first ...
Crochet, Embroidery, Knitting, all of the above, or something else?

I already have tons of ideas for each of these, but once I find out what you want, I'll develop my ideas and share more information as soon as I get something together.

Thanks blog & embartisanknitting emb group friends, your input will really help me out! I do not want to waste time on something that you do not care to learn.
Kisses.
Esther embartisanknitting

No comments:

Post a Comment