Thursday 23 March 2017

Yarn of spring/summer?

Crochet questions.
Hola/ Hello.
Many people want to know what kind of yarn to use to create fashions for spring and summer.
Cotton is one of my summertime favorites. I prefer organic cotton.
If you are interested,I'll give you additional suggestions for yarns that might work well for wearing in the springtime and summertime.Even I am living in Ireland,I am Spanish,so I particularly like:
- Concept cotton.
- knitpicks.
- Katia Lunis algodón(cotton)combination with silk.
- Concept silk- viscose.
- Cascade Tangier yarn.
- Katia Linen Oasi.
- Lanas Stop.
- Rio
- Rico
- Lanas Alpaca, its just cotton.
And... I love work with silk,but unfortunately this is really expensive.
Thanks for reading my blog.
Esther.
Embartisanknitting.http://m.facebook.com/knitting.
Twitter@embartisanknit
https://emb939.blogspot.com
Subscribe on embartisanknitting emb939 YouTube.
Instagram: Artisan knitting.
Pinterest: embartisanknitting emb939
embartisanknitting marketing group of facebook.
embartisanknitting@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment